Supervision of New building
Commissioning a superyacht new build is a complex process, which requires professional advice and constant supervision throughout. During the building process there is often a high potential to influence the yacht quality and lifecycle cost. CD Marine’s project management team of experienced professionals ensures that the yacht is built in accordance with the contract specification and rules.
CD Marine can assist owners with new build and construction projects from first draft through to delivery, assisting with shipyard, contractor and vendor selection and management.
We adhere to the contractual specifications and the owner’s requirements, and detect any faults or complications at an early stage to avoid extra costs and delays:
- Project management and coordination
- Review and modification of building specifications
- Tracking build process and conformity
- Sea trials and final acceptance
- Advising on Flag selection, coordinating Flag class and Flag surveyors for final certification
- Post-delivery assistance for guarantee claims